Codeigniter Development Services:
- Codeigniter Web Application Development
- Custom PHP Development
- Codeigniter Application Development
- Codeigniter Portal Development
- Codeigniter Ecommerce Development
- Codeigniter Maintenance & Support
- Hire Expert Codeigniter Developers
- Hire Dedicated Codeigniter Developers
CodeIgniter is one of the largely popular and leading open source PHP application development frameworks. CodeIgniter development helps to develop dynamic and intuitive websites with ease. CodeIgniter has a rich set of comprehensive in-built libraries and reduces the time and efforts of writing complex codes from the scratch. It also lets CodeIgniter developers to build websites quickly and easily.
WHY CODEIGNITER DEVELOPMENT IS POPULAR:
- Provides outstanding Performance
- No configurations required
- Provides clear and thorough documentation
- Ease of programming
- Restrictive codes absent
- Broader compatibility
- Easy management and customization
- No need of larger libraries while programming
At Aellon Technology, CodeIgniter Development Company, our expert CodeIgniter Developers can avail you all the powerful and exceptional features of PHP framework for result oriented web application development. We are leading Offshore CodeIgniter Development Company and offer various CodeIgniter Development services which includes hire dedicated resources or fixed cost development.
Codeigniter Development has inbuilt library classes for many complicated functionalities. Following are the features of codegniter.
- Model-View-Controller Based System
- Extremely Light Weight
- Full Featured database classes with support for several platforms.
- Active Record Database Support
- Form and Data Validation
- Security and XSS Filtering
- Session Management
- Email Sending Class. Supports Attachments, HTML/Text email, multiple protocols (sendmail, SMTP, and Mail) and more.
- Image Manipulation Library (cropping, resizing, rotating, etc.). Supports GD, ImageMagick, and NetPBM
- File Uploading Class
- FTP Class
- Data Encryption
- Full Page Caching
- Error Logging
- Application Profiling
- Calendaring Class
- User Agent Class
- Zip Encoding Class
- Template Engine Class
- Trackback Class
- XML-RPC Library
- Unit Testing Class
- Search-engine Friendly URLs
- Flexible URI Routing
- Support for Hooks and Class Extensions
- Large library of “helper” functions
- Remote code execution:
<? php if ( ! defined(‘BASEPATH’)) exit(‘No direct script access allowed’); This ensures that the PHP file is not accessible directly by manipulating or running a script, which would compromise the system
- SQL injection: This type of attack is highly common on the web. A SQL injection occurs when an attacker exploits the front-end and the post data to retrieve secure data from the database. According to CodeIgniter manual, it becomes evident that your web application is automatically safe from SQL injection as the POST data is retrieved in the controller using $this->input->post (‘’); which is automatically filtered by CodeIgniter. CodeIgniter User Manual excerpt proves this fact: “Beyond simplicity, a major benefit to using the Active Record features is that it allows you to create database independent applications, since the query syntax is generated by each database adapter. It also allows for safer queries, since the values are escaped automatically by the system.”
- XSS Attacks: An XSS or Cross Site scripting attack is unarguably the common reason for the demise of web applications. A XSS attack works by a hacker crafting a malicious URL into the browser in order to compromise the security of the application. CodeIgniter has a built in XSS filter which is initialized automatically. In order to double check the security threats against XSS attacks, a Firefox add-on called XXS Me (download here) can be used to test the sample application against 96 different types of attacks. The results are shown in the image below. It shows that the all form input fields were not found unencoded, which means the XSS filter within CodeIgniter did its job.
- Other features: Apart from the ones mentioned above, there are a few minor security features that web application developers can apply. For example, make sure your web application does not allow any two different user groups to access each other’s accounts on the same session.This is possible by having the session data encoded with user id and user type so it can be used to determine if the account belongs to the user whose user data is in the active session.When it comes to storing passwords, the MD5 algorithm should be used to encrypt passwords. Also, if you are using file uploads, make sure the file names are encoded with a random 32-bit string so that private or sensitive information is anonymous.In addition, CodeIgniter’s form validation library can prove to be very useful. Form validation ensures that invalid information is not entered into the database. To provide a double layer of security, the SQL structure can be as such that it each field conforms to the incoming form data by a) type and b) length.
- Remote code execution:
- Codeigniter Development is fast, reliable, lightweight and more capable.
- PHP framework is an easy debug that allows you easily to get out the errors in your development. Codeigniter Development can extend your PHP coding to get the specific functions through frameworks.
- In web Development, many features are almost the same so that you can describe the same code in different way.
- Codeigniter PHP Development is a most easy way to utilize a modular programs.
- Codeigniter PHP Development is compatible with most web servers, numerous operating systems and platforms.
- For many relational database management systems, PHP can be used.
- In worldwide, PHP developers are located and without any difficulty with Codeigniter PHP development you can find enormous amount of support through forums and blogs.
- Codeigniter Development has an outstanding performance as well as presentation.
- While configuring the PHP framework, Codeigniter is famous among developer because of effort investment.